Andrew continues his walk through the American South. The people he meets share their thoughts on difficult times, loss, compassion, and hopes for their children.
- Frances and Vincent talk about how they feel looking back on their lives together.
- Ollie talks about being a new parent. Does he worry about his son’s future?
- A young widow tells of her husband, severely wounded in Iraq, who died after his return home. How has the experience changed her?
- Miss Emma Lou, an elderly African American woman, tells of prejudice she endured in her lifetime, and how she reacted in accordance with her faith.
- Josh talks about trying to see the good in other people.